Two more funnies:
Last week in the car:
Alex, as we are driving past a new car lot: I don't like this car, Mommy. I think we should get a new one.
Me: Alex, I like our car. It's a very nice car. Why don't you like our car?
Alex: I don't like it. Let's go get a new one.
Me: Well, Alex, cars are very expensive. They cost a lot of money. I don't have that much money. Do you?
Alex: Yes, I have money. Let's go home and get it and then go get a new car. (He got $2.00 in quarters from the Easter bunny...)
Me: If you were going to pick a car, what kind of car would you get?
Alex: A red one. A little red one, with no top. A fast one. It has to be fast.
Just when I'm about the blame this one on Poppa J:
Alex, continuing: I want a "Lightning McQueen" car! Let's got get a "Lightning McQueen" car!
This morning in the kitchen:
Maria (cleaning lady) to Josh: Josh, where is your brother? (Alex spent the night at BeBe's so he wasn't here.)
Me, to Josh: ?Donde esta su hermano? (Where is your brother?) ?Quien es su hermano? (Who is your brother?)
Josh, holding up his palms and smiling: Mano. Mano. (Hand, in Spanish.)
2 comments:
See, red sports cars are genetic. It's just another fun manifestation of the Mosier Gene.
I was totally thinking Poppa J too....very funny! Tell him you used to drive a little, BLACK car with no top and see what he says!
And Josh holding up his hands for herMANO, hilarious! Or maybe he was telling you to leave him alone...."Talk to the hand, Mom...no translating this morning!"
Thanks for donating to Megan and Molly's PCRF page. You are very sweet and generous. I must admit, for a split second I was like "Who's Mary Ramirez?!" Then I had to laugh at myself. Hee Hee :)
Post a Comment