15 November 2006

Puppy Sweater from Great-Grammer Bev

Fall is definitely here and it has been quite windy and cold for the last few days. Time to pull out the sweaters and jackets. Alex wore his puppy dog sweater yesterday that was handknit by Great-Grammer Bev, and everywhere we went like the pediatrician, the hair salon and Gymboree, everyone commented on what an adorable sweater for such an adorable little boy. Obviously made by someone very special! I just smiled, and agreed with them! Oh, and the last time Alex "wore" this sweater... he was 4.5 months old and I put it on him for fun when it arrived in the mail. He had no idea what to do with the little stuffed puppy in the pocket and his little hands were swallowed up by the sleeves. This time, it kept him warm outside and entertained the entire time at the doctor's office such that he paid no attention to the nurse with the shot. Thanks again, Grammer Bev! I hope we have a very long fall because there are several Grammer Bev sweaters hanging in the closet, just waiting to be worn and loved.


No comments: